Photo: Donna Irene
One of Visit Faroe Islands’ marketing and public relations activities is to arrange press trips and to assist journalists in planning visits to the Faroe Islands. Visit Faroe Islands supports quite a few press trips from our focus markets by covering some expenses, for instance flight or ferry tickets and accommodation, which is done in cooperation with the tourism industry in the Faroe Islands.
Enquiries about press trips should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Visit Faroe Islands
PO Box 118
í Gongini 9
Phone: (+298) 666 555
Enquiries should contain the following information:
- Name of the journalist and the media
- A description of the purpose for visiting the Faroe Islands
- Special interests
- An estimate of travel plans and suggestions of dates
- Copies of previous articles
- A letter of commission from an editor or other relevant source
All enquiries will be assessed in relation to Visit Faroe Island’s overall PR and marketing strategy.